The R + D + i of Cenit Solar is the main driver for the creation and development of new products. Its main objective is to research and develop new technologies to drive renewable energy in order to optimize performance and guide to improve existing applications. We try to get a higher quality and new solutions in the field of renewable energy, applicable to the facilities we perform.
The update on the latest technologies and design new products for energy facilities and specific programs are a constant solar zenith. From the beginning, is one of the keys of our business philosophy and is one of the main strengths we have over the competitor, due to our concern for the environment. We always try to adapt to the progress of the industry in order to anticipate future needs.
These are some of the research projects we are currently working on:
- Technologies for harnessing solar energy for optimal integration in buildings for construction and services sectors.
- Diagnostics and maintenance for solar thermal facilities.
- Plants with absorption chillers for solar thermal support
- Regulation, monitoring and management tele-specific solar thermal installations
- Systems supporting structures of solar photovoltaic and thermal
- Control soil erosion by implementing the same plant species.
- Densification and thermal use of lignocellulosic biomass
- Searching for waste materials and biomass for use in boilers
- The benefits of solar thermal energy at low temperature
- Geothermal energy technology and self-sufficiency for eco-efficient buildings.
- Active foundations for use in active geothermal
- Cover crops in buildings
- Systems for collecting and using rainwater for consumption in buildings and landscaping
- Low Maintenance Gardening on geothermal facilities.
- ETC ...
We work closely with R&D centres and universities, sharing know-how and experience to get more innovative products and better quality. We continue expanding the possibilities for installers, architects and the public, all of this with the aim of combining the facility with the current building safely, economically and without compromising aesthetics.